Friday, September 11, 2015

Soul Music

Hello Gorgeous!

      I hope your day is going great! Let me let you in on a little secret. . . I love music! Every week I am going to share with you the songs that caught my fancy. I have an eclectic taste so expect nothing less in these posts. I listen to Christian, Country, 80's, 90's, 00's and Pop. I am excited to share something with you lovely people that makes me happy and I hope it brings a little sunshine to your life this week :)

~~Shelbie S.~~


ENJOY

Shoulders by King and Country
{Christian}



We Wont Be Shaken by Building 429
{Christian}


Bye Bye Bye by NSYNC
{00's POP} 


Somebody's Hero by Jamie O'Neal
{00's Country}



Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise 
to the rock of our salvation! 
Psalms 95:1

No comments:

Post a Comment