Thursday, October 29, 2015

Modern Woman's Take

Modesty

 Modesty. In today’s culture this word is taboo for many women.
 Modesty is not about covering your body.
 Modesty is not about your religion.
 Modesty is not anti-feminist.
 Modesty is not a way for men to control a woman’s body.

 Yes, it can be all these things if taken in the wrong context but can’t anything?

 Modesty is a platform. A way for a woman to say “I am more than my clothing.”

 Modesty says look at what I am saying not how much skin I am showing.
 Modesty says listen to to my heart.
 Modesty says I the most important part of my body that starts with a “B” is my BRAIN!
 Modesty says fall in love with my heart and soul not my butt to waist ratio.
 Modesty says look in my eyes because they are a window into me.

 I am not saying you need to cover yourself from head to toe.
 I am not saying don’t wear a skirt.
 I am not saying don’t wear a V neck.
 I am not saying don’t wear a cute bathing suit or a cute dress.

 I am saying you need to dress to impress the two most important people in your life:GOD & YOU



Please Check out Modli Clothing for clothing that is modest and cute :)

~~ Shelbie S.~~


No comments:

Post a Comment